EPMI – Affordable Housing Property Management – A lifestyle our residents deserve at a price they can afford – All under one roof!
In order to service the housing needs of diverse populations and foster our commitment to providing low-income projects, EPMI offers quality-affordable housing near schools and public transportation along with support services that help improve the quality of life for our residents.
Our communities are for individuals and families with low to moderate incomes (30% to 80% of AMI – Area Median Income). The minimum and maximum income requirements vary by location. Please contact each community directly for more information.
- Experienced, talented and professional Management teams
- Development of financial and management strategies to preserve and enhance your asset
- Positive financial results have earned the trust of property management clients for almost 3 decades
- Proven track record of managing quality housing in a service enriched environment
- Extraordinary quality services for our residents
- Long term consistent and superior performance record in compliance, asset oversight, and supervision involving audits and inspections (HUD programs, Section 42 and other regulated programs)
- Turnaround management strategies for underperforming properties
- The experience, processes and platforms to execute seamless and effective transitions
- Capital improvement programs which will extend the useful life of your asset and reduce costs
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED RESIDENT SERVICES
- Educational enrichment opportunities for all our residents, including after school and summer programs, homework assistance, job-readiness curriculum and computer literacy programs
- Community-building events to encourage interaction with our residents, team members and community leaders
- Health and wellness programs to empower our residents with current available knowledge in the fields of health, diet, exercise and regular check-ups
- Financial education and opportunities including free tax preparation, financial coaching and literacy classes